Comment on page
How to create a CosmosDB table to save and share the anchors between devices?
- Sign in to your Azure Portal
- Create a resource by selecting Databases > Azure CosmosDB
- Select the subscription and resource group you are using for this project.
- Enter a unique name to identify Azure Cosmos DB account.
- Select "Azure Table" as the API.
- Select a geographic location to host your Azure Cosmos DB account. Use the location that's closest to your users to give them the fastest access to data.
- You can leave the Geo-Redundancy and Multi-region Writes options at their default values (Disable) to avoid additional RU charges. You can skip the Network and Tags sections.
- Select Review+Create. After the validation is complete, select Create to create the account.
Create CosmosDB Account on Azure.
- It takes a few minutes to create the account. You'll see a message that states Your deployment is underway. Wait for the deployment to finish and then select Go to resource.
Azure CosmosDB account created.
- Copy the
Connection Stringfor later use.
#define INMEMORY_DEMOat the top of the file and comment that line out. Save the file.
- Locate the
StorageConnectionStringproperty, and set the value to be the same as the